What I Believe In (Pillars)
Growing the City: Population wise, industry and tax base
- Grow the Population, Business, Industry and Tax base
- Build a vibrant, inclusive and welcoming regional centre.
- Work with Mayor and council to create and share a long-term vision roadmap with targets
Marketing the City effectively: making PG an affordable place to live, work and invest.
- Build a strong, resilient and diverse economy for Prince George.
- Maximize the Quality of life for all residents.
- Aggressively market Prince George as an amazing, affordable place to live, work and play!
The improvement of downtown, tackling the social and mental health and addiction issues downtown.
- Create a vibrant civic core.
- Ensure a safe, healthy and clean community for all.
- Work with all level of governments, local non profits, Northern Health and others to to implement the city’s homelessness and public safety strategies and strongly advocate for funding and supports.
Meaningful truth and reconciliation.
- Develop a strategy to implement the United Nations Declaration on the Rights of Indigenous Peoples that builds on the city’s relationship with the Lheidli T’enneh First Nation.
- Open and transparent communication with residents of Prince George.
- Robust consultation and engagement.
Environmental Stewardship and Climate Action Priorities
- Conserve the environment.
- Implement actions that advance environmental protection including climate change and adaptation.
- Civic Pride
- Optimism Transparency